- BS – Louisiana State University – 1979
- MD – Louisiana State University Medical School – 1979-1983
- General Surgery – Louisiana State University – 1983-1985
- Otolaryngology – Louisiana State University – 1985-1988
- American Board of Otolaryngology 1988
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Associate Ciimcai Professor Otolaryngology LSU
- Certified Training in Sleep Disorders 1995
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2009
- Private Practice July 1987 to present Red River ENT, Alexandria, LA
- Dr. Webb is married and has three children.
- After graduating from Medical School, Dr. Webb received the following further training:
- Mini Rhinologic Fellowship Training
- University of Penn St.
- Dr. David Kennedy & Dr. James Palmer 2005