- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA – 2006-2008
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Chemistry – Louisiana Tech University – Ruston, LA – 2000-2004
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant
- Louisiana Physician Assistant License
- BLS Provider, ACLS Provider
- Prescriptive Authority
- Louisiana Academy of Physician Assistants
- Honor Graduate – LSU Health Sciences Center
- Louisiana Tech University:
- Dean’s List
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Golden Key
- Union Board
- Honor Graduate
- Meredith is an outstanding and devoted Physician Assistant committed to providing exceptional care in her community.
- Her background includes medical care provided in both family practice and pediatrics.
- She has practiced providing comprehensive history and physical examination, competent diagnosis and treatments, ordering and interpreting labs and radiographic studies, chronic disease management and therapeutics, well-woman exams, well-child exams, and Kidmeds, and minor procedures.
- Meredith has had years of experience as a physician assistant at LaSalle General Hospital in Jena, LA.