Mental Health Services
- For individuals transitioning from inpatient psychiatric hospitalization to home or facility that require follow-up, or step-down from Intensive Outpatient program. Providing psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Providing assistance with appropriate referrals to counseling, medication assistance, and other resources as appropriate. Providing monitoring of psychiatric medications.
- We do not manage Suboxone or Methadone tapering or other detox programs. For insurances accepted, please phone nurse.
- For individuals suffering with Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, PTSD, Personality disorders, or symptoms or stressors that interfere with daily functioning.
- For individuals that exhibit difficulty coping with life in any other following areas: anxiety, depression, handling anger, grief/loss of loved one, abuse issues, trauma, difficulty adjusting to changes, and difficulty dealing with stress.
- For individuals transitioning from inpatient psychiatric care to home that require follow up care, step-down from Intensive Outpatient care, or individuals having difficulty coping with life.
- Providing psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Providing assistance with referrals to medication management and other resources.