Hardtner Life Phases
Providing services for patients with depression, psychosis, dementia, Alzheimer’s, delirium, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, confusion, bizarre/delusional/agitated behavior who pose a danger to themselves or others, are unable to effectively attend to activities of daily living, or who have failed to respond to outpatient treatment.
For a free assessment call (318)495-5302 and ask for Intake (after hours or on weekend, the RN is able to assist with your referral), or fax referral to (318)495-5303. We accept Medicare A&B, Vantage, Blue Advantage PPO/HMO, People’s Health PPO, Aetna Medicare PPO, AARP supplement, Aetna Medicaid, Amerihealth Caritas Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield private & out of state, Blue Cross PPO, Healthy Blue Medicaid, Louisiana Healthcare Connections Medicaid, VA, ChampVA, Champus, TriCare, TriWest, Legacy Medicaid, Wellcare, Healthy Blue Dual Advantage HMO/Blue Advantage,
Hardtner Next Phase
Next Phase Intensive Outpatient Program is located in the old office building across from HMC ER. It is a structured Intensive outpatient mental health program wherein patients do not require overnight stays.
IOP is held up to 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday from 9am to 1:30pm, lunch and snacks provided. We accept traditional Medicare, VA insurance, and Vantage.
IOP is available for:
- Individuals 21 and older who are suffering from anxiety, depression, appetite changes, withdrawal or isolation, insomnia, irritability, hopelessness, or any other indication that interferes with daily functioning.
- Individuals transitioning from inpatient psychiatric hospitals to home, for individuals in homes and nursing homes that would benefit from outpatient mental health follow-up.
- Provides transportation for individuals within our service area.
- Provides pre-admission assessment, psychiatric assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Provides monitoring of psychiatric medications.
- Provides Family and individual therapy and education, nursing education, social services group therapy, and case management services.
For assessment, please call (318)495-3131, ext 318 and ask for Intake, or fax referrals to (318)495-5309.
Hardtner Life Phases is committed to providing high quality, compassionate mental health care in a manner that exceeds our communities' expectations.
We focus on providing the best possible care in the community for which we serve. Our community is made up of family: our grandparents, aunts, uncles and even our parents and we not only want them around for a long time, but in great mental health as well. Therefore, Hardtner Life Phases considers is a privilege to provide them with (1) the best accessibility to care, (2) outstanding and proven treatment services with (3) cutting edge medical technology.
We are committed caring out all of the necessary measures to continuously improve our performance and to enhance overall patient satisfaction. In order to access the needs of the community we serve, satisfaction surveys are used to get direct feedback from our patients.