- Jan 1992 to May 1994 – Graduated from CHNO/Xavier University New Orleans with a Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia.
- May 1988 – Graduated from Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, La with BSN.
- Aug 1979 to Dec 1982 – Graduated from LSUA in Alexandria, LA with an Associate Degree in Nursing.
- Certified CRNA/APRN
- Dr. Sayer is a CRNA with 28+ years of experience administering anesthesia in a variety of settings. Her goal is to provide anesthesia on an as-needed basis. She is the owner of JDS Anesthesia, LLC, and co-owner of Sayer & Soileau Anesthesia, LLC.
- Dr. Sayer has experience in a variety of settings including hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers as well as in the office setting. She is able to work both in the team care approach and autonomously as an anesthesia provider. She provides anesthesia to a variety of patient populations from pediatrics to geriatrics and those with a higher acuity level. She has administered different types of anesthesia including general, MAC, TIVA, blocks, spinal, and epidurals.