- American University of the Caribbean SOM Doctorate of Medicine Coral Gables, FL 01/2009- 05/2013
- Texas Southern University Houston, TX – Bachelor of Science in Biology 05/2007 – 08/2013
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital – Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital – Family Medicine Resident PGY-3 – Lake Charles, LA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Texas Medical Licensure
- Louisiana Academy of Family Practice Residency Committee
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Harris County Medical Society
- Calcasieu Parish Medical Society
- Louis Stokes Alliance of Minority Participation – Texas Southern University
- Dr. Sonier is a talented and accomplished physician with extensive clinical and hospital experience in Internal, ICU, and Emergency Medicine. He is familiar with training and supervising personnel, residents, and students. He has developed excellent analysis, reporting, and diagnostic skills. Dr. Sonier strives to provide the highest levels of quality patient care.
- Dr. Sonier knows English and Medical Spanish.
- He has done professional research and presentations on the following topics:
- Risk Stratification of the Sexually Active Individual Post M.I.
- Eczema and the Use of Steroids in the Pediatric Patient
- Effect of Environmental Estrogens on Leydig Cells of Mice.
- Atypical Presentation of Calciphylaxis