- Graduated from the University of Mayor De San Simon as a Medical Doctor in 2004.
- Internship in Internal Medicine – SUNY Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY – 2009-2010
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Hospital Obrero # 2 Caja Nacional de Salud – Cochabamba, Bolivia – 2005-2008
- Residency in Neurology – SUNY Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY – 2010-2013
- New York Medical License # 269712 – 2013-2015
- American Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology – 09/2013
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates – 2009
- Board certified in Internal Medicine – Cochabamba, Bolivia – 2008-Present
- Medical Council of Bolivia (RN A-1463) – Cochabamba, Bolivia – 2004-Present
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Medical Association
- Bolivian Society of Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Bolivia
- Dr. Antezana joined the Hardtner Medical Center Staff in February 2015. He is a well know member of the medical community in the field of neurology.
- Dr. Antezana can speak English, Spanish, and Intermediate Portuguese.