- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med – Northeast Louisiana University – Monroe, LA – 1992-1996
- Medical Doctorate – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – School of Medicine – Shreveport, LA – 1996-2000
- Medicine Internship PGYI – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA – 2000-2001
- Dermatology Residency PGYII – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA – 2001-2002
- Dermatology Residency PGYIII and PGYIV – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA – 2002-2004
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Vice President, spring 1999
- Nathan Bernstein Scholarship, 1997 – 1999
- Southern Medical Association Scholarship, 1996 – 1997
- Microbiology Oral Exam Honors, 1997
- President’s List 8 consecutive semesters
- Louisiana Honors Scholarship, 1992 – 1996
- .Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society – Historian
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Dr. Virginia Lewis is a board-certified dermatologist practicing in West Monroe, Louisiana.
- She will be diagnosing and treating diseases of the skin, such as skin cancer, skin rash, acne, eczema, contact dermatitis, cryotherapy and many more.
- Patients can make an appointment with Dr. Lewis directly by calling (318) 495-4046.
- Dr. Lewis has professionally published and presented on the following topics:
- Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)
- Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum
- Benign Lymphoid Hyperplasia
- Crusted Scabies
- Keratosis Lichenoides Chronica: Truth or Myth
- DDX: Leiner’s Syndrome VS. Zinc Deficiency VS. Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency